Monday, June 30, 2014

This Past Week...

Quality over quantity has been the theme at the thrifts lately, and I'll take it!  Sales are still doing well at the booth, and turn around time for items is quick so I need to be finding good stuff consistently.  Now if I could just sell more and stop hoarding, like this cute little red notebook for example.  That lettering!  Swoon!
 Colorado weather is notoriously bi-polar as evidenced by this picture.  Keeps us on our toes.  Pretty nonetheless.
 How's that for motivational!  : )  I'm loving my booth so much right now.  Any suggestions for future chalkboard sayings?
 This shelf is awesome right?!  I've never noticed it at my antique mall before (maybe it's new).  It's genius how they used the pegboard to maximize their space.  
 I spent some time arranging this shelf over the weekend because it was getting overcrowded.  It's still a bit full, but looks much much better.  The clamps as bookends is my favorite part.  Thank you Pinterest! 
 This wee little guy was found at an estate sale over the weekend.  My first Viking!  He's going to end up on Etsy soon, much to my inner hoarders chagrin. 
 This is supposed to be a braided recycled t-shirt rug.  My sewing machine ate it...  I'm going to try a walking foot per an Instagram friends advice.  Hopefully I won't have to make a blood sacrifice to the machine...
Join us on Instagram.  It's fun, I promise!

I'm joining the parties at  Sir Thrift A LotMod Vintage LifeA Living SpaceIvy And ElephantsThe Cottage MarketWe Call It Junkin'The Colorado LadyBacon Time and Melissa's Antiques.  Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great finds Melissa! Your booth looks great, and liking your saying.....when indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booth sales have been way up for me this month! I couldn't believe it! Glad to hear yours are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Clamps for bookends is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lettering! Your booth reminds me of how badly I need to stuff mine full! aah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...