Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Top Ten Favorite Finds of 2013 - #10

This year has brought a fantastic amount of wonderful vintage treasures to me and I'm so thankful for that.  With the end of the year in sight, I thought it would be fun (for me at least) to revisit some of my favorite finds and acquisitions (which, judging by the stats seem to be some of yours too).  So here it is, the start of my top ten.  Man, this is going to be tough...it's been a FANFREAKINGTASTIC year!  
#10 - Vintage Ornaments
I found so many wonderful ornaments this year!  Every single one was fabulous and I had a hell of a time letting them go...so I didn't!  Ha!  Some of them did actually go to the booth while others were used in wreaths and other fun craft projects.  But come on, can you blame me for not wanting to let these babies go?  They're just so colorful and SHINY and this chick likes shiny things!  Next year I will probably try to cull the collection down to a select set of favorites for our tree and then sell the rest.  Probably : )  
So far I've only lost one ornament to the Little Dude.  Have you been so lucky with yours, or have the kids/dogs/cats/general holiday chaos and madness gotten hold of them?

3 comments:

  1. Old ornaments are on my favorite list every year too. I didn't find too many this year but enough to make me happy. Can't wait to see more!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lose one or two every year due to my own klutziness... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dozens that I decorate my tree with every year. But one year our tree fell over in the middle of the night and I lost quite a few. That was heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...