Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cuddly Critters and a Mystery Box

We are in the midst of a huge basement bathroom renovation, but that isn't keeping me from the thrifts, though it probably should!  I just wanted to do a quick little post to share the rest of my finds from last week.
This little bear planter called my name not only because it is adorable, but because it is in great shape, no chips!  It would be a cool paintbrush or pencil holder.

This tiled hotplate is the second one I found recently.  I love the colors in this one.  They make great photo props for Etsy listings and blog photos,as I'm sure you can see. : )
I'm such a sucker for The Peanuts.  Do you guys sometimes just buy stuff because it tweaks a nostalgic nerve in you?











In the store I had no idea what this was.  It came in a box marked "Fragile, Glass" and that's it.  I took a leap and bought it and am thankful I did!  How cool is this weird little contraption from the early 80's?!  It's going to look great in my sun room full of spring blooms.


















These two are going to the booth in the next few days.  Something about their innocent little faces drew me to them.  They would look really cute in a vintage themed nursery.
I'm going to head over to the Colorado Lady and then work on some Etsy listings (two sales today!).  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see remodel pics!!!!!!

    Love the idea to use that cuties as a pencil holder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...