Friday, August 23, 2013

And The Winner Is...

BeckyKay at Blue June!  
I'm hoping this is how she feels!
I used the random function in Excel (all by myself thanks to taking statistics...twice) and it choose her from all the entries, which were more than I expected : )  Thank you all so much for your support!!!  I'm so appreciative of all of you and I sincerely value the friendships that have grown over the past year.  
Here's to another year of blogging fun!  
I'm going to get her surprise box ready over the weekend and get it out by Monday morning, first thing.  I'm going to the Mid Mod Show in Denver tomorrow, so she will be happy for the delay.   

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I AM excited!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't taken a stats class in 7 years... I get to retake it next semester... boo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Becky!

    I have a niece- Becca Kay. :)

    Enjoy Dever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...