Monday, August 27, 2012

The Mom's Sweet Antique Store Find

This piece of Pyrex is my pride and joy so far (until I find the Balloons chip and dip set, that will be king!).  Mom was in Pueblo at the Riverwalk running in and out of stores as fast as she could because her husband could have cared less about shopping, and somehow during her mad dash in one of the antique stores she spied this little beauty:


This is a new in box set that I can't really find a lot of information about.  PyrexLove  calls this one lace medallion, but that is about all the info they have.  I have seen in a few places that it was a promo piece.  I love the little paper leaflet and the candles for the warming base are still wrapped up in their original paper.  It is such a cool piece that I will keep for as long as I live!  Thanks again Mom!

7 comments:

  1. OoOo! My pyrex finds are few and far between but this one is a dream! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment, yours is my first one!!! I enjoy reading your blog!

      Delete
  2. What luck to get such a beautiful piece - and in the box - really lucky!! I would keep it forever too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the second comment I've gotten on my blog! I really enjoy your blog. Woohoo Pyrex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your Mom found this! Go Mom! :)
    I'll be posting some of my recent Pyrex finds tomorrow.
    Sorry for all the comments on your blog tonight! LOL
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sorry! I saw them this morning and was tickeled to death, it made my day! Waiting to see your newest finds. Man, I love Pyrex, I mean, I really really LOVE PYREX!!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...