Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello Blogosphere

So I have recently decided that I really love vintage housewares and I want to share it with anyone who will give me more than five seconds of their time.  It may be a lot to ask for some of you (I know you are wicked busy) but if you humor me for a little bit, I promise it will be worth it!
So here it goes...I hope you enjoy it!

This is my most recent, and maybe my favorite, vintage piece.  I don't know a lot about it yet, so if anyone has any info, please share!
This chair is so stinkin cool I can hardly stand it!  The thing weighs a ton and is super sturdy.  It lives in my sunroom right now, which as you can see isn't much to get excited about, but in the coming days and weeks, it will be transformed into a lovely little vintage retreat for this stay at home mom.  More on that project to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...