Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What is This Sorcery?!

OH...MY...GOODNESS!!!  Bar Keepers Friend* is the MOST AWESOME STUFF EVVVVVVEEEEER!!!!!  I have heard people talk about it, but I had never tried it for myself until today, and holy cow am I convinced!!!  The proof is in the pudding: (pudding..yuuum)

So I bought this small mixing bowl in Spring Blossom last week while thrifting and as you can see, it has a yucky yellow brownish tint to it.  This photo is after it had soaked in hot water and soap for a few hours then scrubbed.  As you can see, no luck in making it pretty again.  : (


Erica over at Golden Egg Vintage suggested I try Bar Keepers Friend and BAM!!!  Look at this:


I'm so tickled by this its silly!  Now, off to find some pudding...

*I wasn't compensated in anyway for this glowing endorsement of Bar Keepers Friend.  I kind of feel like I should give them more money because it is so awesome and so inexpensive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...