Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Springtime in the Rockies

I'm going to stray from my usually vintagey (it's a word, just go with it) posts and share some photos of a recent visitor to our neighborhood.  
Shoot, I've been spotted!
A hungry bear can't even get some dinner without being bothered...Geez.

I don't need this lookie-loo crap, I'm out!  
We have been at this house for three years and this is only the second time we have seen a bear here.  Our old house had a huge apple tree out front so we used to see them all the time.  It was nice to see one again,  though I wish he wasn't eating crap in the dumpster.  Who knows what he got a hold of in there.  
It's like an awesome free zoo around here with all the deer, fox, coyotes, birds and bears.
Do any of you guys get visited by your neighborhood wild life?



4 comments:

  1. Aww he's a cutie! My neighborhood wild life consists of spiders. Lots of big, scary, freaky looking spiders. Ugghh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live right on the outskirts of a large state park, where they aren't allowed to hunt. I get herds of dder in my backyard. They're almost so friendly you can pet them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! Now that is exciting! And sorta scary! We have the occasional opossum, but a bear is way more news-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES! The most wildlife we ever get are raccoons and the occasional coyote running down the street. Never ever a bear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...